Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Getting Even

I'm here for a reason.  I said to reassure myself, I loaded my Taser gun and  hid it on my side. Between my belt and my back where no one would see it and ruin my plans. I walked towards Rebecca's house where I knew David would be at, he is always down for a party. It was her eighteenth birthday party and any one and everyone was invited. To be totally honest I don't even know Rebecca but  a friend of a friend told me about it and I was bound to know somebody there.  But my main goal was to see David and teach him a lesson. A lesson on heart break and humiliation. I walked in and immediately saw Angie. One of my girlies that I didn't know would be here. She may put my whole mission at jeopardy. "Hey boo hows it going?" she called out to me and embraced me.
"Nothing good, I didn't know you were gonna be here."I replied trying not to blow her off.
"I guess you didn't know that someone else was gonna be here." with that she pointed to the middle room where David was sitting in a circle of friends all chatting and drinking. "Its okay I'm here to enjoy myself." I said to her as I walked away to grab a drink. I wasn't really lying when I said that I was going to enjoy this. 

 David was a friend that I met 8 months ago.  He went to a school nearby and he was someone I wouldn't have mind getting to know. I believe he was Colombian, thick and sexy. perfect for snuggling with. The sad thing was that he was straight. He accepted me as a gay friend which was new to him because he never had one before and  he was new to me because I never had a straight guy friend. Yes I found him totally attractive but he was straight so I didn't try anything. Yes he would do things that made me think otherwise like  dress to good for himself, wear nice underwear, over show off his toughness to make me believe he was the man and loved Nicki Minaj. One day he got real drunk and I let him sleep over, I couldn't let him drive home drunk. I couldn't sleep so he let me play with his hair, his nice brown wavy hair. Out of  nowhere he  kissed me.  Yup you heard right  a straight nigga kissed me. That was the beginning of it. From then on he would come over every week to spend the night to chill laugh and fuck. I was really feeling this nigga until one day he just stop coming. He gave me short replies and  the cold shoulder. Then I didn't hear from him for a month This is how I retaliate when I don't get my way, I plan on tazing bitches.

Thinking about this really pissed me off. And if someone walking by looked at me they could have told I was pissed because as I picked up a red solo cup it cracked in my closed fist.  oops.
I picked up a new cup calmly and looked at the assortment of drinks. They had Ciroc Coconut, Barcadie Zombie and they also had Whipped Cream Vodka. Davids and I favorite drink, I poured some of the Coconut  Rum and sipped it while I looked at my surroundings. The house was huge. If I had to assume I would say whoever this Rebecca was she had money. The living room had music that was loud and filled with drunk teen girls giving all the male suitors lap dances on the walls,couch and stairs.  This was a little to much for me so I progressed into the next room. The dining room where I had got my drink. The table filled with empty snack bowls and I didn't really look but I swore I saw a foot of a passed out man under the table. This was indeed to much for me, I sipped my drink.
"Jose?"
 My heart did a one eighty kick and i turned slowly to see David staring at me with that puzzled look i knew to well. Remember why your here Jose.  I held back the tears enough to say ," Oh hey its you."  
"yeah, its me, listen----"
 " No I don't want to hear it. Not here at least." I felt the tazer behind my back. Not yet. 
" Do you want to go upstairs Because I need to talk to you?"
"Upstairs sure."  A nice quite big room that would  be perfect for me to teach him a lesson.
I walked up the steps with him and amazement struck me the upstairs was just as big as the first floor. The hallway looked endless, maybe about 14 rooms. We chose the last room  on the far left. He opened the wooden door and that's when I pulled the tazer out and shocked him right on his neck.  He cried and collapsed on the floor.  I closed the door behind me and  lifted him up on the bed. I forgot how heavey this nigga was. Like dam.  he woke up feeling his neck "What the fuck happened?"
He looked at my hand holding the tazer."Did you just tazer me, you crazy ass fag?"
 "looks whose talking, closet case."
  "I'm not--." As soon as he said this I went after his neck with the tazer. I didn't get his neck but I nicked his arm which was enough for him to feel the sting of his lies.
" Look, I would love to say I'm not enjoying this but I really am. After how you played me, you deserve this. all I want to know is why?"

"Why what, why your a crazy bitch and I don't know why  I Fucked with you."

"Exactly why did you fuck me and with out any word why did you just ditched?"
"......if I tell you... promise you not gonna tazer me?"

"I'll see how I feel."

"It was because I needed time. I wasn't sure what that was or how I felt. You know I even tried dating a girl right afterwards."
"So you left me for a bitch!" I tackled him and pinned his arms under my knee I lifted his shirt and tazed him on his flesh hard stomach  I couldn't help but admire his body, so beautiful and toned. with the American Eagle undies that I had loved so much. I slapped him awake.
"CAN YOU STOP!!! Have you ever tried talking like a normal human? I was trying to say that it didn't feel the same, that you were different and its been hard for me to fully understand what I am.

"Question, did you fuck her?" I kinda didn't want the answer.
"...Yes....I did... but that's when I realized who I am and what I want. I couldn't finish, she disgusted me."
rage grew inside of me. how dare he give someone else whats mine. he was mined if he knew it or not.
"your gonna learn your lesson by me." with one hand i unbuckled his belt and reached for his nut sack. the tazer came close to his flesh but Davids hand had stopped it. there we were struggling. with all my strength and anger i was getting closer and he was weakening. my goal was in sight and i get what I want. before the tazers could touch him he shouted out." I love you!" 

 The tazer dropped from my hand onto the bed and my muscles relaxed. My head sulking low was out of Davids  view, which was a good thing because I didn't want him to see me cry. He touched my chin and forced me to look up." look I was an asshole by just leaving you hanging and i want to apologize that's why I had you come up here, if I knew you were going to electrocute me i would had wore a rubber." I managed to laugh through my tears. I wanted to tell you I loved you for the longest  just didn't know how to tell you and when.  I don't care anymore, all I care about is having your crazy ass with me through out all this. so if this is gay then its gay love. fuck it."

I kissed him, long and passion filled but enough to get the point across."i love you to."  with that he rolled me over that way he could be on top. he kissed me even more passionaltly and without me knowing unbuckled my pants. He was always a sly mother fucker. He made his way down kissing my body and started to give me head. It was all good and well until the door burst open with a guy and a girl came through laughing. There laughter came to a stop when they saw  two gay boys getting it on in the room. " Oh sorry.. bout this....... Hey David, I'll... um leave you two alone." and he closed the door after his girl. Stunned by what just happened David and I through back our heads and had a hard laugh bout it. I'm pretty sure the laughter could have been heard from down stairs. I'm  totally sure our love was hear from downstairs because on our way downstairs everyone clapped in unison.  all applauding me and David for getting it in.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is providing good and valuable information. Thanks for sharing such great post.

    Red solo cup t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Johnson for the comment. hope toget feedback from you again:)

      Delete