Friday, April 13, 2012

My ModernLlife Hamlet

I COULDN'T DO IT! As much as i hate, no matter how close my finger was from the trigger..I couldn't do it. If I shot and killed him in cold blood She will never forgive me. It would break her heart to see her boyfriend dead and me getting booked for it. I lowered the gun and suddenly the noise of the sirens came shooting in. Lights glared on and off making  everything look red then blue, red then blue and red and blue/ I dropped the gun to the floor and took a look at his face. His disgusting pale face made me sick but yet I couldn't  finish the job because her face kept popping into my brain. He was afraid and he did not try to hide it. He came to the realization of what the baby brother of his fiance could do if he even dared to mess up. I got gripped up and was getting pulled away, the whole time my eyes would not let go of the coward. Staring at him  through him, condemning him  I was put into the cop car, laughing the whole way down to the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment